APAC Field Marketing Director
Marketing / Singapore
The Director of Field Marketing is responsible for driving the APAC strategy on how to increase new logo qualified opportunities for our sales organization. This role will lead a talented team of regional marketing professionals across all aspects of demand generation, field marketing and digital marketing in support of the APAC sales pipeline and revenue goals. This is a highly collaborative role also working with Corporate Marketing, Partners, Operations Finance, and HR leadership to ensure alignment.
- Partner with the APAC sales leader to understand sales objectives and develop specific modern marketing plans to increase qualified new logo opportunities and pipeline.
- Continue to scale our marketing efforts and take primary responsibility for exceeding our new logo opportunity goals each quarter
- Define measurements and analytics, build reporting to quantify and qualify current APAC marketing activity performance, and identify areas to adjust for future marketing activities.
- Liaise and coordinate with Partners sales and marketing teams on the development and management of collaborative marketing programs with defined outcomes
- Develop inspire, and lead a field marketing team that delivers against new sales opportunities goals
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or related field.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in modern marketing, preferably with an enterprise software company.
- Demonstratable experience in successfully working with sales team to achieve mutual results.
- Ability to think strategically, prioritize tasks and execute with attention to detail.
- Knowledge of best practices in modern marketing: persona-centric demand generation, marketing automation, demand waterfall, pipeline acceleration, etc.
- Energetic, high performer with a willingness to take initiative and be resourceful.
- Excellent presentation skills and confidence in communication with senior level sales executives.
- Results-driven mindset with proven ability to maintain successful relationships with sales.
- Ability to translate business needs into marketing program and pipeline.
- This position will directly manage the 3 regional marketing managers and teams-10 total reports
- In this role you will be responsible for training staff, recruitment, retention, performance management, disciplinary actions, hiring and terminating employment.
3 reasons to become one of us:
- People and team – Inspiring each other rather than competing against each other is the approach motivating our team and our work.
- World leading technology – Dynatrace developed the first software intelligence platform, powered by AI. Reinvest the future together with us.
- International & local – We are a diverse team of driven, honest and helpful people. Through teamwork we create innovations that support our customers around the globe.
Transform your career with the leaders transforming the industry.