Sales / US-Virtual Office
This represents an excellent opportunity to work as a key contributor in a rapidly growing business. Dynatrace looks for technically-knowledgeable, assertive, success-driven, energetic people who want to have fun while creating a successful sales career with the Market Leader in the Digital Performance Management market. You will be part of Dynatrace Sales Engineer Team that is responsible in providing deep technical knowledge on Cloud Technologies including AWS, Microsoft Azure, Cloud Foundry, Google Compute Engine, Redhat, Openshift and containers to the field sales and solution engineers. Dynatrace Sales Engineer is part of the Solution Engineering team and is responsible to work closely with field solution engineer(s) to help in PoCs, cloud architecture discussions and product evangelism. You will also partner with the sales team during sales cycles, providing technical recommendations throughout the process. To evangelize Dynatrace product, you will travel to international trade shows and key accounts to promote and develop new business.
Why would you want to join the team:
- You will be part of the team that is required to be a step ahead of the customers in knowledge about cloud technologies.
- You would be building solutions that is on the cutting edge of new stack technologies to help win sales deals.
- You would be pulled into customer meetings where you are presenting Dynatrace vision and roadmaps to CTOs and CIOs.
- Not only would you be learning about technology and Dynatrace product features from other members from the team but also would be required to share your knowledge with the other members.
- Field marketing would tap into your talent to present Dynatrace solution at User groups and meetups.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience presenting, demonstrating and handling technical sales engagements.
- Good understanding of at least one cloud and container technologies including AWS, Microsoft Azure, Redhat, Openshift, Cloud Foundry, Google Compute Engine, Kubernetes and Docker is a must.
- Hands-on programming experience in at least one of the Object-Oriented languages including Java, C#, node is a must.
- Knowledge of APM products in the market is a must.
- Strong presentation and communication skills in front of large audience.
- Experience in scripting language like python, bash, powershell is desired.
- Comfortable with Linux operating system including shell commands and editor(s).
- Awareness of application performance problems and their impact on cost and brand.
- Experience creating architecture and other design documents.
- Understanding of HTTP protocol and the RESTful architectural style is desired.
- Experience with one or more web technology stacks is desired.
- 30% travel (NORAM)
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.