Senior Marketing Manager - ANZ
Marketing / Sydney, Australia
Are you an innovative, dynamic, results-driven, tech-savvy, customer-obsessed marketing leader?
Do you love to partner with sales, sales development, and partners to win the hearts and minds of customers, drive award-winning and programs to grow pipeline?
Are you a collaborative, modern marketer who is curious, analytical, creative and performance driven?
Then join the Dynatrace Village as our ANZ Senior Marketing Manager!
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises, including 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
As the market leader, Dynatrace is experiencing unprecedented growth - now is the perfect time to join our rapidly growing global community.
Our ANZ Senior Marketing Manager will lead our ANZ marketing team to drive regional growth by conceiving, planning, and delivering customer value-focused programs to acquire new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the Dynatrace ANZ enterprise sales teams.
Your role & responsibilities will include:
- Partner with field, inside and channel sales to build regional and account-based marketing (ABM) plans to deliver New Logo, qualified opportunity, pipeline generation and awareness goals.
- Collaborate with the APAC and WW marketing teams to integrate field programs into go-to-market campaigns that delight our current and future customers, partners, influencers, and community
- Develop programs from planning from concept to delivery including strategy, budget, planning, agency liaison and management, execution, analysis and optimization
- Facilitate exceptional internal communication and support from across all functions to optimise campaign performance and outcomes
- Exceptional project, budget, team, and agency management that supports collaboration, diversity & inclusion
- Collaboratively minded with experience inspiring, motivating, and leading a direct and matrix team
- Being a passionate social and digital brand ambassador who champions Dynatrace, our customers and community
- +7-10 years in developing and leading high-impact pipeline generation marketing programs for B2B SaaS technology organisations
- Demonstrated success in supporting field, sales development, and partner sales teams to deliver pipeline, qualified target account opportunities and opportunity growth targets
- Demonstrated success in driving innovation, collaboration, and operational excellence
- Proven experience managing all aspects of the modern marketing mix from digital programs, partner joint marketing, customer success story creation, audience acquisition and pipeline creation events (digital and physical), agency and budget management, strategic planning, and reporting
- Proven ability to build and execute demand generation campaigns with a marketing automation platform and related MarTech stack (Marketo & Salesforce.com preferred)
- Experience with Enterprise focused programs directed at multiple technical and business C-level personas minded with excellent written and verbal presentation and influencing skills
- Ability to accurately forecast, measure, analyse and report on the impact of integrated marketing programs to business goals
- Excellent relationship management skills with ability to build rapport, influence and deepen relationships with stakeholders, especially with Sales, Sales Development, Partner Management and Marketing peers
- Lifelong learner and self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, SaaS technology environment
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.