Software Acceptance Engineer (m/f)
Development / Graz, Austria
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,000 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
- Exploration and experience-based testing of our web-based product Dynatrace
- Development of test scenarios and execution of UI tests
- Extension of our test framework based on Selenium WebDriver
- Giving feedback to our development and product management teams for future product improvements
- Technical study related to Software Engineering
- First experience in the development and/or Software Testing
- Sound Java knowledge
- You enjoy designing and implementing test scenarios
- Proactive team player with high quality awareness and independent working style
Why join Dynatrace
- you enjoy learning new technologies.
- you take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
- you appreciate team spirit and like swapping new ideas with your teammates.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 38,010 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace Austria GmbH