Technical Support Analyst (Mornings only - 9-month contract)
Administration / Sydney, Australia
This office based role (Technical Support Analyst) is responsible for providing local and remote technical services to Dynatrace employees worldwide. However, this is not a traditional multi-tier support operation, you will be expected to learn and gain capabilities to support all our digital technologies.
The ability to work within a global team is imperative, so experience of working internationally is desirable, and you must have a desire to work within and contribute to global procedures and practices. Being self-motivated and results oriented is imperative due to remote management however there will be local teaming.
- Responsible for the initial triage of tickets, resolution, qualification and escalation of Incidents and Service Requests to Business Systems and Infrastructure specialists where necessary.
- Responsible for resolving client technology issues as well as executing local/regional projects as part of global programs such as the deployment of new client hardware and software technologies.
- Provide regional and global client support as required; primarily the support and maintenance of client hardware including New Hire preparation (and inductions).
Experience and Qualifications:
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Office 365 AND IOS
- Experience with build or imaging solutions (pref. SCCM)
- Experience of Active Directory e.g. creating user accounts
- Knowledge of and commitment to EEO, Inclusion and Work, Health & Safety policies and procedures
What We Expect of You:
- Excellent inter-personal skills with strong customer-service orientation
- Excellent communications skills, written, in person and remotely on the phone
- Reliable and punctual; dependable and able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work within standard operating procedures and contribute to the development of these procedures
- Ability to work within Corporate policies, raising exceptional issues and addressing business needs pro-actively
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.