Senior Compensation Analyst
Administration / Waltham, Massachusetts
Supports the development, implementation and administration of various global compensation practices and processes, including but not limited to base pay administration, job offers, market pricing, annual incentive plans, long term incentives, executive compensation, sales compensation, promotions, and the quarterly compensation cycle.
- Perform global job analysis and evaluation, market pricing/competitive pay analysis, and consultation on base pay, incentive/bonus, and total cash compensation.
- Collaborates with HR partners, managers, recruiters and executives on pay decisions and policies including offers, promotions and internal transfers.
- Realign current job families and reset the current job levels.
- Prepare, load and audit HR data from HRIS system to new compensation tools for quarterly planning cycle.
- Lead merit budget/quarterly salary planning cycle and analysis for 25+ countries.
- Prepare and distribute quarterly compensation & variable plan letters.
- Collaborate with HRIS to develop and maintain job codes, grades, titles, etc.
- Review and audit HRIS data to ensure accuracy of changes, job content, job structure, compensation data, etc.
- Partner with managers to create job descriptions for new and existing positions.
- Performs advanced analytics on compensation data identifying trends, anomalies, and/or gaps.
- Prepares data submission for salary surveys. Collect and analyze competitive compensation information to determine company's competitive position.
- Stays abreast of regulatory compliance issues to serve as a subject-matter expert raising awareness and helping educate HR team and management.
- Proactively pursues information, solutions and results and is self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team to meet established deadlines.
- Delivers a high attention to detail and accuracy with well-developed and honed analytical skills.
- Assumes additional related responsibilities as requested.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, HR, finance, or related field; or equivalent combination of education, training, or experience.
- 5-7 years of progressive experience in compensation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to present clean, organized, and thorough information and data appropriate for leadership team and all levels of the organization to develop solutions collaboratively.
- Ability to develop value-added and actionable analyses with detailed explanations regarding drivers of those results; produce unambiguous, comprehensive and accurate interpretations.
- Ability to identify opportunities to increase accuracy, optimize resources, and develop, recommend, and implement solutions.
- Demonstrate problem solving, influencing skills with ability to multi-task and effectively balance multiple priorities.
- Proven ability to manipulate and analyze complex data in Microsoft Excel. Proficient in MS office applications.
- Knowledge and experience with market pricing and compensation tools and techniques.
- CCP certification and experience with CompAnalyst preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working in a technology company a must.
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.