Talent Attraction / Recruiter
Administration / Maidenhead, Great Britain
Recruiter / Talent Acquisition
No matter where you go, you’re always in recruitment mode – if it’s that amazing barista who you can imagine as a stellar hire, or perhaps it’s the friend-of-a-friend who you just helped to get a great new job through your network. Recruitment is in your DNA, and you do it because you care about building a phenomenal company with phenomenal people. It’s not about getting people in seats, it’s about an exceptional candidate experience that leads to exceptional hires, and you own it every step of the way.
Sure, we can go on about all the awards we’ve received (Top Company Culture, Top Leadership, etc…) or the fun we have at work (office Olympics, happy hours, etc…), or even the free coffee/snacks and game room (and yes, people DO play ping pong at work). At the end of the day, this is all icing on top. It’s our TEAM who make Dynatrace an inspiring place to work. Our Maidenhead office is incredibly diverse – you can find people speaking many languages in our cafeteria. You’ll find collaboration and instant partnership – which will only enhance your A-game as a recruiter.
Technically speaking, we’re a software intelligence company providing application performance management, artificial intelligence for operations, cloud infrastructure monitoring, and digital experience management, with products for the information technology departments and digital business owners of medium and large businesses. We just went public, and are have over 2,000 employees throughout the world (you should have seen our “Employee 2k” party!.
About the role: We’re seeking a recruiter who will own full-cycle recruitment for our non-sales roles. Focus will be on marketing, finance, HR, our services/support team, and beyond.
- Develop innovative and proactive strategies to attract and onboard great candidates for our non-sales functions.
- Foster and cultivate relationships with candidates, internal stakeholders and executive leadership to deliver upon strategic long-term needs.
- Partner with an employer branding specialist to share the Dynatrace story in the local market.
- Collaborate effectively and act as a trusted advisor with stakeholders across the business.
What we’re seeking in you:
- Our expectations of you: intellectually curious, outgoing, loves to communicate with others both internally and externally.
- Minimum of 5 years of direct or indirect experience recruiting in tech-forward organizations.
- You know a great hire when you see one, and you have an natural ability to engage them quickly.
- High degree of creativity and a passion for winning.
- Ability to find the needle in a haystack through your laser-focused sourcing and candidate attraction abilities.
- You are independent and self-motivated to bring new ideas/new ways to reach top technical talent.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.