Partner Marketing Specialist | EMEA & APAC
Marketing / Maidenhead, Great Britain
The Partner Marketing Specialist for EMEA & APAC will be a key member of the growing Partner organisation within Dynatrace which represents around 40% of global revenue.
You will be responsible for supporting the Partner Marketing team in the planning, scheduling, execution, and reporting of Partner Marketing activities, assets, events, campaigns, and communications in your designated geography.
In that capacity, you will collaborate with various Dynatrace marketing functions including regional marketing teams and the Partner Sales team in support of demand generation and enablement activities that result in partner deal registrations, sales opportunities, and driving market awareness of Dynatrace.
Your hands-on ability to execute campaigns, events, and activities and identify areas for efficiency optimisation are critical components of the role.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
Support the planning and alignment of partner marketing objectives and timescales
Work with Global Partner Marketing and Field Marketing teams to develop and execute successful marketing campaigns and events that drive awareness, enable partners, develop sales opportunities and increase revenue
Evaluate the performance of marketing campaigns and work with Field Marketing Teams to drive improvements
Execution of the partner communications plan, including social media and email content creation, proofing, scheduling, sending, and reporting
Drive partner portal adoption and enhancements based on requirements and feedback. Track and analyse use to drive continual improvements
Reporting and analysis of partner marketing activity. Ensure continuous improvement of data and use of business intelligence to drive focused marketing messages
Marketo execution in support of Partner marketing campaigns and communications
Survey data collection and analysis as appropriate
Support the ongoing development, refinement, and optimisation of the Partner Program, including centralisation of global best practice and dissemination to the regions
Auditing and tracking of partner content pertaining to Dynatrace to ensure brand compliance and effectiveness
· Minimum of 3 years marketing experience with B2B software or a technology company, with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results
· Degree level education required, preferably in relation to a Marketing discipline
· Channel marketing experience, keen understanding of the unique needs and value of supporting a high performing partner community
· Excellent written, verbal and presentation with comfort level presenting to business owners and senior management
· Strong hands-on experience developing, executing, and reporting marketing activities using Salesforce.com, Marketo, Google Analytics and Social Media
· Must be an independent self-starter who can build good rapport with Partner Sales Managers and Marketing colleagues
· Some ad-hoc travel required for events and planning meetings
· Able to work across times zones, requiring flexible working hours to accommodate conference calls when needed
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.