Account Executive-Public Sectors
Sales / Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
· Dynatrace activities in the allocated territory working appropriate Dynatrace sales Channels, in close conjunction and with the agreement of the extended Dynatrace team.
·Manage the balance between short-term gain and long-term growth for all opportunities and initiatives to achieve/exceed assigned sales targets and increase market share whilst defending against competitors’ activities.
·Based in Malaysia, working with a select group of named, large organisations.
·Available segments span across:
- Public sector
- Enterprise accounts
·Drive expansion of existing Customers with a balance of 50:50 on expand vs acquisition of new customers
·Selling specialised business enterprise solutions at senior levels.
· Providing territory management activities such as: sales call reports, territory analysis, updating the sales and marketing database, timely forecast and expense reporting with territory insight.
·Responsible for the promotion, prospect development and customer satisfaction in the assigned territory with Partners & Alliances to extend coverage of territory & drive additional market share.
·Responsibility for successful market expansion for the full Dynatrace Solution set.
·Maintaining call rates with established customers in an assigned territory, to defend those accounts from competitors’ activities.
·Arranging and conducting product demonstrations.
·Negotiating price and volume discounts within well-defined schedules and guidelines.
·Monitoring and reporting competitors’ sales activities in the territory.
·Contributing to multi-product sales achievements.
·Expand on the responsibility to execute
Planning & Strategy:
·Document and execute Territory, Account and Opportunity Plans demonstrating a strong understanding of the customer's business issues, and relating them to business initiatives, corresponding IT initiatives and Dynatrace solutions that address those needs.
·Develops a contact network within the account(s) and channel partners to enable Dynatrace business to be sold broadly and effectively.
·Develops and supports Channel initiatives and corporate programs in allocated territory.
· Work closely with, and establish engagement between, Dynatrace functional areas such as Marketing, Pre-Sales, Solution Managers, Customer Success, Finance and other Lines of Business as necessary, to develop and execute a solution strategy to meet customer business needs.
· Develop successful sales campaigns that maximize Dynatrace advantages and win rate.
What we look for:
·Deep Knowledge of Malaysia, Specifically the Global SI, Multi-national organization with Regional / HQ base in Malaysia.
· Customer Obsession - Direct, high-touch, account engagement model, with a track record of across working levels in Technology and some Business stakeholders.
·Familiar with the following topics:
- Dive deep - Diagnostic, value-based selling
- Account-based, sales, resource and goals planning
- Land and Expand
- Digital acceleration & transformation
- DevOps or NoOps
- Enterprise cloud enablement and acceleration
- SaaS value proposition
·Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a sales capacity.
· Ability to follow and drive a defined diagnostic sales process
·Experience in the management of business relationships with customers in a customer-facing role
· An understanding of the nuances of diverse Channels to market as well as Direct Sales.
·Exceptional time management and organisational skills
·Exceptional Communication, Diagnostic & Strong persuasive skills
· Effective business solutions selling skills at senior levels
·Extensive Application Environment & APM Skills knowledge
·Ability to negotiate complex sales at all levels
·High personal goals, standards and attention to detail.Ability to establish justification/business case for product
·Delivers results as a consistent annual sales achiever.
·Always learning and being curious.