Marketing Business Consultant
Marketing / Waltham, Massachusetts
Dynatrace is developing a brand-new Go-To-Market (GTM) process known as the GTM Supply Chain. As the Marketing Consultant for the GTM Supply Chain, you will work with senior and executive leaders across our product, product marketing, marketing, services and sales organizations to ensure new products are delivered to market in alignment with business and GTM strategies. In addition, you will work closely with the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to define the GTM Supply Chain processes, documentation, and collaboration space. This role is analogous to a general contractor building a house – ensuring the house is built on time, within budget, using quality materials, and designed to specifications. This role will oversee multiple, interconnected and cross-functional projects, leading each phase of development, but will not, so to speak, lay the tile directly.
The Marketing Business Consultant will provide strategic guidance to teams and project managers in ways that align with the GTM strategy and the company’s culture. The successful candidate in this role will be an excellent leader and communicator with the experience leading a staff of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner. This role will also develop efficient strategies and tactics surrounding product positioning and differentiation, product launch, sales enablement and whole-product strategy.
- Work with CMO to define and document the Go-to-Market (GTM) Supply Chain process which works across product, product marketing, marketing, sales and services organizations.
- Be the sole General Contractor position responsible for all GTM programs indirectly leading project managers of other functions.
- Build the release management program for the GTM Supply Chain, identifying and implementing best practices, across multiple marketing functions.
- Work with primarily Director-level peers, and at times at the Executive level, within the product, product marketing, marketing, sales, and services organizations to develop suitable GTM strategies and objectives, develop and control deadlines, budget and coordinate cross-project GTM activities.
- Career growth opportunity in program management as the function grows or product marketing after obtaining industry knowledge and technical expertise/ product knowledge.
- Lead the development of GTM plans with the product and product marketing teams.
- Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects, preparing reports for program directors and executives.
- Indirectly read and evaluate project managers and other staff.
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI.
- Resolve projects’ higher scope issues using change, risk and resource management principles and techniques.
- BSc/BA required; MBA is a plus.
- Proven experience leading senior managers through strategy formulation and resolving resource conflicts.
- Proven experience as Program Manager or other managerial position.
- Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles.
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Travel: as needed. Estimated at 20%.
3 reasons to become one of us:
· People and team – Inspiring each other rather than competing against each other is the approach motivating our team and our work.
· World leading technology – Dynatrace developed the first software intelligence platform, powered by AI. Reinvest the future together with us.
· International & local – We are a diverse team of driven, honest and helpful people. Through teamwork we create innovations that support our customers around the globe.
Transform your career with the leaders transforming the industry.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises, including 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.