HR Generalist - NOLA
Administration / Mexico City, Mexico
Dynatrace is looking for an experienced HR Generalist in Mexico to manage all facets of HR for Mexico, Colombia, and Panama. In this role, you will be responsible for daily HR tasks from supporting hiring and onboarding, benefits, performance management, employee relations, and more.
- Partner with NOLA hiring managers and recruiters in process for Mexico, Colombia, and Panama
- Prepare offer letters and conduct the hiring processes (employment agreement, reception of personal documentation, internal policies signature).
- Conduct local onboarding processes for Mexico, Colombia, and Panama
- Day-to-day benefits operations: enrollment and termination into local plans/insurances in Mexico, Colombia, and Panama, partnering with local benefit brokers and vendors.
- Reconcile and verify the calculations of the monthly premium statements for all group benefits. Analyze, review, and prepare monthly invoices for payment processing.
- Work closely with LATAM HR Manager to direct, prepare, and distribute benefit plan communications.
- Support the leaders of Mexico, Colombia and Panama in performance matters and control
- Identify training needs, supporting the NOLA management team
- Foster the use of Udemy, our training platform, to help local teams with training initiatives.
- Verify and Inform the monthly payroll inputs to RSM (Mexico and Colombia) and Manpower. (Panama)
- Monthly communicate the Finance Dept the confirmation of commissions paid per country.
- Support and facilitate as need facilities and IT related matters.
- Help with the local office needs and requirements as it pertains to new employment laws
- Receive equipment from terminated employees and ship them back to the US.
- Help manage the local cell phone agreement.
- 5-7 years of HR Generalist experience preferably in the technology sector.
- Working knowledge of international federal, and state laws and regulations.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal