Sales Operations Analyst - Deal Desk
Sales / Waltham, Massachusetts
Do you thrive working in a fast-paced environment? Are you obsessed with being organized? Is process improvement and efficiency your passion?
If you answered yes to the above three questions, this is your opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing companies in the Cloud.
Dynatrace, the global leader in Software Intelligence, is looking for a Deal Desk Coordinator to join our dynamic and motivated Sales Operations team. The individual to take this role should be extremely organized and always willing to go the extra mile to support our growing sales team.
Your role in the team:
· Provide overall management of Deal Desk workflow to ensure approval process is organized and running efficiently at all times
· Coordinate scheduling, agenda, follow up and action items for all Deal Desk review meetings
· Monitor Deal Desk approval queue to ensure quote velocity and escalate as necessary
· Pursue and leverage feedback from Deal Desk and other key stakeholders to identify and make recommendations for process improvement
· Collaborate and share best practices across GEO / Regions
· Complete ad hoc Deal Desk projects, reporting and analysis as required
- 3 Years +/- in Sales Operations, Finance or related experience
- High energy and driven self-starter who can learn on the fly.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and re-prioritize workflow as necessary.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency, while remaining laser focused on attention to detail
- Strong “customer first” attitude.
- Knack for finding solutions to problems.
- General understanding of Customer Relationship Software. Salesforce.com experience is a plus.
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.