Director, Total Rewards
Administration / Waltham, Massachusetts
Dynatrace is searching for a creative, resourceful, integrative thinker for an important role to provide strategic direction to support the attraction, retention, and motivation of Dynatrace employees ensuring compensation and benefits are aligned with the company and HR strategy and high-performance culture.
- Develop and continually advance global compensation and benefits strategies and programs to align with business strategy and ensure the right mix and offerings are available to attract and retain an innovative, high caliber workforce around the world. These include health, welfare, wellness, retirement, base pay, incentives (cash and equity), quarterly merits and other rewards and perquisites that are aligned with the corporate strategies.
- Develop and communicate the organization’s total rewards strategy as it relates to base salary, variable pay, equity, benefits, work / life components, recognition, and incentives consistent with the company’s Total Rewards Philosophy.
- Stay abreast of compensation and benefits trends. Develop and participate in compensation/benefits surveys in order to gain understanding of market trends and changing conditions. Assess findings and impact on the Company.
- Prepare statistical data and reports concerning benefits/compensation activities, programs or results. Ensure monthly, quarterly and annual reports are developed in an effective and timely manner. Assess report findings and make recommendations to management as needed.
- Ensure adequate estimates, forecasts, and calculation of expenditures/value in compensation, benefits, and equity programs for budget planning and to enable effective decision making.
- Collaborate and provide counsel to the Executive Team, HR Business Partners and Talent Acquisition function regarding compensation solutions, issues, evaluating new positions, job bands, grade levels, job descriptions, promotions and transfers.
- Ensure that the Company is in compliance with all compensation and benefits laws and regulations.
- Involvement in the sales and services functions compensation function to assist in the design of incentive programs that motivate the applicable team while rewarding the right behaviors.
- Involvement in the review and preparation of Executive compensation recommendations.
- Design creative, innovation rewards and recognition program that allows Dynatrace to retain and engage team members
- Manage and negotiate with brokers and third-party solution providers
- Develop and lead the process for all benefits related requests for proposals/negotiation with vendors of health, dental, life insurance, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required. Advanced degree preferred
- Must have a successful track record of leading the total rewards function for a global, high tech organization
- 10+ years of benefits and compensation related experience with a minimum of 3 years of leadership and executive compensation experience
- Experience with compensation & benefit design and execution globally and in emerging geographical markets is a significant plus
- Proven ability to gauge effectiveness of the organization's compensation and benefits programs and translate data into solutions to continually improve programs and practices
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with the ability to explain, influence, listen, instruct, give clear feedback, and ask good questions
- Must have strong analytical skills and the ability to translate technical analysis into executive presentations
- Must have an outstanding attention to detail
- Innovative thinking and problem solver
- Strong team player that has a customer service approach and is solution oriented
- Influencer and communicator at all levels of the organization up through and including the executive leadership team
- Leadership skills balanced with readiness to play a hands-on role
- Ability to think globally, strategically, and objectively and experience developing and implementing large scale projects and change initiatives
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.