SENIOR MARKETING ANALYST
Marketing / Santiago, Chile
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. Al powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. More than 8,000 customers use Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
Dynatrace is changing the rules of application performance, so we’re looking for game-changing people. Big thinkers who constantly push to the next level. Joining Dynatrace means being part of the team dominating the application performance industry. Redefining an industry is challenging work and it demands focused, dedicated team players. Come get in the game.
As the SOLA (South of Latin America) Senior Marketing Analyst you will be responsible for the execution of key projects of the region, focusing in digital communications and social media campaigns, as well as event management and execution for the territory. We typically participate in events run by our technology alliance partners and these are supplemented by those we run ourselves, for our own customers and partners. Being able to move fast, multi-task and think creatively is essential to this role. You will report to the LATAM Marketing Manager. Your primary work location will be Chile.
Attention to detail and an eye for quality, you are a digital native marketer! In this role, you’ll manage entire marketing programs. You’re the one who makes sure everything is going, and are responsible for the results of the whole, good or bad. You’ll do what it takes to make Marketing campaigns a success quarter to quarter, year over year. You’ll work with every stakeholder of the campaigns, and you’re responsible for the good execution of the strategy.
You will collaborate closely across the marketing organization including demand generation, Web, campaign management and field marketing teams to ensure effective and consistent messaging and marketing strategy.
- Understand Dynatrace, our market, positioning & target audiences
- Supporting the LATAM Marketing Manager to plan, develop and execute localized marketing campaigns for the countries of South Latin America, with more focus on Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay, Chile, Bolivia, Peru and Equator.
- Execution of all key projects for the region.
- Responsible for campaign setup, execution and results reporting in Marketo and Salesforce (to build and execute marketing campaigns—activities include, but not limited to, campaign flow builds, email creation, outbound landing page creation, form creation, webinars, etc.)
- Regional Webinar Program execution via Marketo
- Arrange the field events we attend as sponsors, and Dynatrace hosted events, coordinating and executing effective field marketing plans and programs (external and in-house) throughout the region, including user groups seminars, conferences and trade shows to successfully penetrate target accounts, build sales pipeline and help move deals through the sales cycle.
- Manage the Database
- Facilitate regional branded Merchandise, graphics, preparing mailers and brochures by formatting content and graphics; arranging printing and internet packages.
- Provide marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Effectively communicate project status, issues and results. Drive, consolidate and report on lead generation activities. Track and run regular reports on various aspects of event program effectiveness, lead generation, as well as marketing results, determining ROI of marketing initiatives, heavily supporting the LATAM Marketing Manager.
- Intranet Maintenance (Resource Center or similar)
- Prioritize social media efforts by channel according to strategy, setting priorities, allocating time & resource.
- Reviewing of translate content (Spanish), working with global teams and external agencies to develop and localize assets.
- Email Communications to Partners and Customers / Monthly via Marketo
- Partner Asset Development / Co-branded asset co-ordination with graphics team.
- Internal Value Event development for Services, Presales and Sales Departments.
- Travel as required throughout the region.
- Spanish native speaker, but Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role (as a senior Mkt analyst)
- Previous experience in digital marketing campaigns through Marketo is essential (invitations, guests’ listings, e-mail structure, web banners, social media, create new customer case videos, etc.)
- Previous experience with Salesforce (lead generation and conversion into sales opportunities; reports to verify campaigns results)
- Strong commercial knowledge and experience of running marketing events in the IT sector (demand generation) with proven ability to deliver consistently strong and measurable results
- Previous involvement in social media and online marketing activities with a B2B focus
- Excellent organization, project and communication skills with an eye for the detail
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines and work with tight timescales
- Experience working closely and effectively with the Marketing Manager, as well as field sales team, corporate and product marketing staff to drive successful campaigns/events outcomes
- Excellent written and verbal communications and strong presentation skills: ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and general public, displaying excellent interpersonal skills (interacting well at all levels with people of different background and working styles), as well as write reports, business correspondence and procedures
- In love with IT technologies/Software
- Work closed with the local sales team
- Ability to interpret and maximize the use of marketing data primarily email performance (sends, open rates, unsubscribes) social media & website analytics (Google etc)
- Very good understanding and an affinity for new and social media
- Solid knowledge of MS Office
- Creativity – Contributes new, unique ideas, thinks beyond what has been done before, seeks alternatives to problems or issues.
- Flexibility - Embraces change and moves from task to task readily; approaches new circumstances positively; is open to new ideas.
- Customer Focus – Listens and responds to customer needs in a timely and effective manner. Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with colleagues.
- Influence - Uses appropriate power and resources to inspire and guide individuals towards goal achievement.
- Team player - hands on, pragmatic and have a good balance between producing good content (writing skill essential), adhering to a solid strategy, finding opportunity for distribution, and being responsive to analytics and ROI.
- Self-starter – Ability to work without supervision and be proactive throughout the process
- Dynamic – Adapt to fast-paced environment and able to multi-task