Sales Development Representative (Malaysia)
Marketing / Sydney, Australia
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises, including 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Dynatrace has an open position for an entry level Sales Development Representative in Sydney, focused on supporting the high growth market of Malaysia. You will work with our Enterprise Sales team and Country Manager based in Malaysia to generate demand and qualify opportunities for our Software Intelligence Solution, whilst also working closely with our innovative marketing team. You must be able to work autonomously, and are self-driven, motivated to learn and work with others, and have a strong passion to over-achieve.
Dynatrace is experiencing unprecedented growth - now is the perfect time to join our rapidly growing global community.
- Conduct proactive research on accounts by using Google, LinkedIn and other tools you will be provided.
- Profile assigned accounts by developing an understanding of the accounts’ business IT challenges and market positioning.
- Drive outbound ‘named account’ prospecting to generate new logo business opportunities, call into senior IT management and liaise with C-Level and senior IT management contacts.
- Educate prospects about Dynatrace enterprise solutions and qualify opportunities with business potential.
- Execute programs to increase pipeline generation, event participation and create awareness.
- Use CRM (Salesforce) to track activities, attend weekly territory forecast meetings and update team on progress of identified activities.
- Provide input to marketing including feedback on quality of leads from marketing programs.
- Meet your defined target of qualified opportunities per quarter
- Considered but not essential – Prior working experience in Business Development, Sales and/or Customer Service
- Basic understanding of the IT landscape/market
- University degree, College Diploma or equivalent experience
- Malay speaking and familiarity with Malaysian market highly considered but not essential
- Experience using a CRM (Salesforce preferred)
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service and relationship building
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Strong time management as well as the ability prioritise tasks and effectively meet deadlines
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
If you are looking for a company that values, encourages and rewards employees, and provides a work environment where you can use your talents and grow professionally, you have come to the right place.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.