Senior Business Analyst
Administration / Waltham, Massachusetts
Dynatrace is a rapidly evolving and growing business that is dominating the application performance management industry. Our digital transformation initiatives will provide a huge opportunity to enhance our business applications focused on delivering quality customer experience. The Business Analyst’s role is a critical component in driving business optimizations that will allow us to continue scaling the business effectively. We are looking for energetic business savvy people that believe agile team based culture is the optimal way to deliver efficient solutions with highest level of quality
Our large volume of projects spans our portfolio of cloud business applications; Salesforce.com, Marketo, and NetSuite, Concur, UltiPro and many integrated applications. The Business Analyst will partner with business operations to support transformational objectives with improved business process efficiency through system improvement projects, new business applications, and integrations within our cloud environment.
Business Analyst candidates should possess experience with Salesforce, Salesforce CPQ, enterprise reporting and analysis, lead and sales lifecycle process, quote to cash processes and application integrations within the digital high-tech industry. The role requires a high degree of interaction at all levels within the organization. Candidates must possess strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills, coupled with an excellent understanding of business processes and systems in product lifecycle operations.
- Provide subject matter expertise in all processes related to the deployment of Salesforce lead, opportunity, quote, contract and subscription, renewals and sales orders.
- Lead requests for business application enhancements across projects and continuous improvement backlog through functional requirements specification documentation, coordinating system solutions between business users, architects and developers, team unit testing and UAT.
- Proactively engage as a business systems partners within marketing, sales and finance operations.
- Collaborate with business process owners to standardize process and tools using global best practices.
- Identify opportunities for process and system improvements as well as opportunities to leverage existing systems to create strategic business advantage.
- Provide creative solutions using out of the box application functionality with a focus on minimizing system customization.
- Create all deployment required documentation; process flows, use cases, test scenarios and test scripts, job aides and training guides
- Conduct end user training and provide end-user technical support as needed.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously with the ability to deliver aggressive timelines aligned to project deliverables.
- Work with limited direction and supervision, usually within a complex and changing environment, to drive delivery of solutions and meet project deadlines.
- Provide as needed issue analysis and resolution in collaboration with team to provide quick
- BS in Business, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent experience required.
- 5 years of experience in a Salesforce Business Systems Analyst or Implementation Consultant role.
- Experience in deployment of Salesforce and SF managed package applications.
- Working knowledge of ERP applications (NetSuite a plus)
- Excellent understanding of all sales and finance order to cash business processes.
- Skilled in assisting business operations to articulate business requirements focused on efficient processes and tools.
- Direct hands-on experience implementing Salesforce applications with a broad scope.
- Experience with working with extended team to provide improved reporting and analytics information with a focus on self-service technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with diverse groups.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to effectively juggle multiple projects at one time meeting project deadlines.
- Proven track record working in a fast-paced and agile team, focused on strong execution.
- Commitment to deliver business systems initiatives with attention on customer service and solution quality excellence.
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.