Data Scientist (m/f): Machine Learning models for AI powered Software Intelligence Solution
Technology / Hagenberg, Austria
Software as a Service | Digital Transformation | Self-Driving IT | Cloud Monitoring | Big Data | Prediction
Now the time has come: Dynatrace will open a new office in Hagenberg!
Passionate about developing machine learning models? Excited about huge performance and monitoring data sets? Wanting to join a global leader that enables digital transformation?
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. Due to our high quality standards and cutting-edge technologies we are proud to convince customers like Apple, H&M, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others.
Your role in the team
- Develop new Machine Learning models for prediction, classification and clustering
- Design use cases for taking advantage of our huge performance and monitoring data sets
- Cooperate with Development and Product Management to integrate your machine learning modules into our product
Our expectations for you
- More than 3 years of experience in building machine learning models (e.g. using techniques like deep neural network, support vector machine, random forest or bayesian networks)
- Familiar with unsupervised learning techniques like k-means clustering, DBSCAN and anomaly detection
- Experience with machine learning frameworks like Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, Theano, Scikit-Learn, Caffe
- Programming skills in a high level language (e.g. Java, C++ or Python)
- Hands-on Teamplayer and proactive (wo)man of action
You will love this job if
- Machine Learning is your passion and you want to drive your own ideas.
- you are fascinated by technical challenges and think outside the box.
- an international environment is attractive to you.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 50,000 gross per year (based on full-time). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Dynatrace Austria GmbH