Sales Enablement Manager
Sales / Maidenhead, Great Britain
Are you passionate about sales effectiveness and improvement? Is "above and beyond" second nature to you? Do you thrive on training, process, methodology, content, and technology that improve seller’s performance?
If you answered yes to the above three questions, Dynatrace, a global leader in Software Intelligence, wants you to be part of their dynamic Sales Enablement team.
We’re looking to fill a newly created position to support growth for a Sales Enablement Manager to join the growing team. You will work leadership and cross functional teams in delivering enablement to our top-performing sales teams.
As a Sales Enablement Manager, you’ll work closely with our sales and enablement leaders to deliver strong outcomes for EMEA field-based Enterprise Account Executives. You will design and deliver a broad range of strategic sales training programs; the objectives being to reduce ramp time, increase consistency of overachieving sales quota and expand our reach across our customer’s entire organizations.
You’ll be a hands-on, senior individual contributor, who thrives on working directly with experienced Enterprise Sellers and Sales Managers, whether that be by delivering classroom/virtual training, facilitating workshops or offering 1:1 coaching. More than just a delivery role, you will also be strong at program design and program management. Additional experience in L&D methods or techniques which focus on how people learn and delivering workshops which drive a person’s behavior is ideal.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Classroom & Virtual Session Facilitation
- Participating regular cycle of new seller onboarding activities (pre-class clinics, new seller bootcamp, after class redux sessions, “advanced” bootcamps)
- Develop SME status in areas such as sales plays, solution value proposition, competitive strategy and sales methodology
- Facilitate in-class breakout sessions & role plays
- Proctor & coach training sessions as part of the new hire curriculum
- Use innovative techniques and delivery mechanisms to reach a dispersed field team.
- Deliver sales focused enablement programs and work with Sales teams in a coaching capacity focusing on continual development of sales skills, best practices and how we message and position Dynatrace within customer opportunities
- Seller Analysis and Recommendations
- Maintain ongoing relationships with AEs, sales management & maintain a peer network with bootcamp graduates
- Work with sellers 1:1 to remediate and improve areas of concern/ development
- Attend and participate in regional QBRs
- Program Development, Modification & Updates
- Ensure topics, messaging, and exercises are aligned with product and the company’s priorities and strategic direction
- Work with enablement management, sales leaders, and other stakeholders to ensure that the delivery methods and practices are innovative and effective
- Develop materials to supplement ILT discussions; serve as pre-work to optimize workshop time; on-demand reinforcement
- Assigned Projects – Sales Enablement
- Assist with projects and administration efforts for the Sales Enablement and Sales Operations teams as needed
- Participate in large scale corporate events as assigned – e.g. SKO, sales roadshows.
- Relevant and successful experience in an Enablement or Sales Operations role
- Direct sales and sales management experience a plus
- Engaging and effective at delivering in-person & online training, presentations, and coaching sessions.
- Strong facilitation experience running workshops and managing participation.
- Passion for identifying execution issues and driving sales effectiveness improvement in the field.
- Demonstrated success in supporting a sales team, ideally in a high growth environment as market leader.
- Demonstrated success in collaborating cross-functionally to develop content and align (interlock) operational execution with strategic objectives.
- Expertise in sales processes, methodologies, and skills.
- Strong program manager - a great project leader, communicator, and collaborator.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment.
- 30-50% travel across EMEA, coaching and training the sales force.
- Must be from a software or hi-tech background
You will love the benefits of working with the Dynatrace solution
We are a market share leader & a 11x magic quadrant leader.
We invest more in R&D than some of our competitors’ total revenue, assuring market-leading customer value and quick adoption.
Enjoy our culture of excellence with competitive compensation packages that recognize and reward greatness.
Working with the largest of the Cloud players like AWS, Azure, VMware and Google Cloud allows our customers to have the best of 3rd Generation Monitoring in the world. Not to mention we’re fully automated from the start, providing the most advanced solution leveraging our AI machine learning technology
We offer a competitive compensation package, benefits, company pension scheme and holidays.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.