Pricing Operations Analyst
R&D / Waltham, Massachusetts
The Pricing Operations Analyst is responsible for the business side of our commercial availability process that enables our sellers to sell our products. The ideal candidate for this critical role combines keen business awareness with executional wizardry to drive commercial availability of our offerings. If you are a highly-motivated and well-organized operator with a hefty dose of constructive positivity, this is the opportunity for you.
Your role on the team
- Take ownership of commercial availability roadmap, price book management, and the commercial availability process
- Responsible for gathering requirements for new product introductions and commercial product changes, organizing and delivering business requirements package to business systems team for implementation
- Take ownership for outcomes - work the critical path proactively, anticipate risks, and develop appropriate mitigation plans
- Provide sales and deal desk with custom deal pricing guidance by conducting research, using pricing models, and providing contextually relevant recommendations
- Partner with product management, business systems, finance and sales operations teams to continuously improve process to best fit evolving business needs
- Work closely with your counterpart on the business systems team to ensure new product launches and product changes get to market on time and with fidelity
More about you
- Pricing operations and project management expertise: demonstrated experience in building, executing and improving processes and projects, preferably in B2B / SaaS Enterprise Software
- 4-6 years of progressive experience as in pricing, product management, finance, sales operations, or a related function
- Skilled in assisting stakeholders to articulate requirements in a timely manner
- Strong knowledge of enterprise software/SaaS pricing, mainstream business software and applications, both a plus
- Genuine excitement and a real passion for organizing and driving execution in a fast paced and continuously evolving environment
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises, including 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.