Sales / Sydney, Australia
Together with the Sales team you will be selling the fastest growing monitoring platform using state-of-the-art sales and marketing techniques. You will advise customers in technical matters around Application Performance Management, Digital Customer Experience and Cloud Infrastructure Monitoring - You will ensure customers optimize their use of Dynatrace and maximize their return on investment. You will automate as much as possible together with our Digital Sales/Sales Engineering team. You will interact with customers via online tools like chat, web meetings, forums, and key tradeshows. You will closely work together with the Technical Support team and the Customer Success Team.
- 3+ years as a Sales Engineer (preferred), Implementation Consultant, or Support Engineer or Software Developer with experience leading projects and/or working with customers
- Strong technical background and sales/customer orientation
- Strong preference for fluency in 2nd Asian language: Mandarin, Japanese
- Hands-on experience working with programming languages including: Java, .NET, PHP, Node.js, Python, etc.
- Experience selling and working with SaaS solutions in multi-tenant architectures is preferred
- Travel is less than 25%
Dynatrace is the innovator behind the industry's premier Digital Performance Platform, making real-time information about digital performance visible and actionable for everyone across business and IT. We help customers of all sizes see their applications and digital channels through the lens of their end users. Over 8,000 organizations use these insights to master complexity, gain operational agility, and grow revenue by delivering amazing customer experiences.