Senior Full Stack Developer (Frontend Focus) (m/f/x)
Development / Vienna, Austria
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. Due to our high quality standards and cutting-edge technologies we are proud to convince customers like H&M, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others.
- Rapid prototyping of customer flows in an analytics context: Think of AWS console, Jupyter notebooks and JSFiddle on steroids!
- Feature development using Angular, TypeScript, Node.js, component library
- Automate all your tests
- Dig deep into the full stack of our platform to optimize for customer experience on top
- Technical study related to Software Engineering
- Extensive experience with at least one of the SPA frameworks in real world applications
- Love for data visualizations backed by some background in number crunching, statistics or data science
- Experience with CI/CD automation is a plus
- Hands-on teamplayer with high quality awareness and excited about learning new technologies
You will love this job if
- you get excited if you can build something unparalleled
- you're not afraid of dynamic environments
- you both enjoy the speed of start-ups and the massive scale of enterprises
- you appreciate team spirit and you like to bring in new ideas
- an international environment is attractive to you
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
Should this effect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.