Services / Paris, France
The Services Coordinator is responsible for scheduling product related services for the EMEA Expert Services. The Services Coordinator works closely with the EMEA Expert Services Reginal Services Managers on incoming region requests. Requests are to be fulfilled in a timely and accurate manner and to ensure skill requirements and efforts required are matched to a resource’s skills, availability, location, and customer’s needs. Additionally, the Services Coordinator must have a general understanding of Dynatrace Services offerings and the PSA being leveraged to ensure goals are achieved.
- Following are examples of activities in which a Services Coordinator will participate.
- Liaise with customers to understand requirements and schedule accordingly
- Ensure Delivery Consultants follow submission of weekly time conformance requirements via Professional Services Automation (PSA) Application
- Ensure weekly time entries have been approved to ensure timely billing and revenue recognition
- Work with Regional Services Managers and consultants regarding any time entry discrepancy’s and provide direction or adjustments
- Performing administration on the PSA system
Responsibilities and assumptions
- A University educated with a Bachelor degree.
- Organize the activities of Delivery Consultants to ensure billable utilization goals and service levels are met
- Complies with and ensures compliance to established business practices
- Analyze and plan work schedules to minimize distances traveled by the field work force
- Make changes to the planned work schedule in accordance with customer demands, priority levels, and capacity changes
- Monitor weekly time conformance from the Delivery Consultants to ensure weekly standard hours in preparation for monthly customer billing, utilisation, and revenue recognition
- Interface with internal and external customers to provide exceptional customer services
- Work closely with the customer and internal Delivery Managers to accommodate reschedules
- Guide the team on modifications to business practices, processes and/or procedures
- Ensure proper workflow and escalation processes are defined and met and identify best practices and/or coordination process gaps or areas for improvement, recommend and implement solutions
Prerequisites: Minimum Entry Skills and Experience
- ability to make independent, reasoned decisions regarding the use of company resources (time and materials) in order to fulfil customer requirements and maximize company profits.
- Decision making authority includes (but is not restricted to); direction of Delivery Consultants daily activities through efficient scheduling and route planning, when to involve other departments and teams, when to involve service management in the resolution of scheduling issues.
- Must have a significant orientation toward detail and be very thorough in the execution of these tasks.
- Individual must be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment including flexibility.
- Must be a self -starter who will identify problems and initiate corrective actions without specific direction from supervisor.
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple, conflicting tasks with deadlines.
- Possess conflict management skills and the ability to work in an organizational structure to determine when and who to ask for help as needed.
- Ability to display a structured focus yet demonstrate agility and change direction as needed.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English, French, and preferably Spanish as well.
- Must be computer literate and have in depth experience of Microsoft Office, specifically with Excel.
- Have experience with working in an IT services environment.
- Must have exceptional organisational and time management skills