Regional Vice President UK
Sales / Maidenhead, Great Britain
Dynatrace provides unparalleled innovation enabling customers like SAP ‘to take away all the white noise and provide real answers’. To quote our CEO “As digital transformation and cloud-first initiatives continue to accelerate, our unique value proposition combining modern cloud observability with powerful AIOps capabilities continues to resonate with customers.” This is evidenced by our double-digit growth and our plan to increase sales capacity by 30%.
Come join one of the fastest growing Cloud companies worldwide, and #1 leader in Application Performance Monitoring, which remains a vast market to capitalize. To achieve our aggressive growth targets and maintain our market leading position, we are seeking a highly motivated and dynamic leader to drive and scale our UK team. The team achieved phenomenal success last year and we are looking to build on that impressive work.
- Lead and Inspire the team to consistently meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue goals.
- Be the executive lead on strategic customer engagements, and maintain relationships with customers, industry influencers and key partners.
- Build and develop a “land and expand” strategy designed to shorten sales cycles while increasing net-new logo acquisition and long-term company value.
- Effectively manage sales process and pipeline to provide projections with a high level of predictability and accuracy.
- Accelerate growth, retention and overall client satisfaction through account planning, opportunity development, sales, and revenue retention.
- Preserve a culture of accountability, commitment, and excellence across the sales team.
- Recruit top talent and successfully integrate into the organization.
- Collaborate with the Sales Enablement to develop a plan to on-board new talent and continuously refresh the Dynatrace solutions, industry knowledge, technical and sales skills.
- Inspires accountability and teamwork, coach, train, and build capabilities to meet future organizational needs.
- Exceptional strategic and analytic skills that enable informed data-driven business decisions.
- High degree of accountability, results driven, and proven record of exceeding financial targets.
- Relevant sales management experience in software / high tech industry.
- Proven track record of building and leading sales teams to constantly overachieve goals and exceed revenue expectations in a high-growth and high-accountability environment.
- In depth experience with sales reporting, territory planning & management, and incentive compensation.
- Strong leadership presence; ability to inspire and communicate vision of excellence.
- Strategic thinker; ability to lead by example and embrace change with positive attitude.
- Process focused; ability to reinforce internal processes and recommend enhancements to gain efficiency where applicable.
- Highly experienced in working with Cloud SI's and Hyperscalers, incorporating them into the sales plans and go-to-market strategy
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.