Sales Engineer India (Remote Office)
Sales / New Delhi, India
- 5 - 7 plus years demonstrated experience as a Sales Engineer supporting enterprise/ performance management software
- Proven track record of solution selling to enterprise and mid-level organizations
- Have good experience working in a partner centric ecosystem
- Possess good industry and technical knowledge to be able to support customers complex application environments-specifically Java, .NET and PHP applications
- Previous experience in Application Performance Management space with strong desire for development and application architecture experience and background
- Strong knowledge (and preferably working experience with one or more) in cloud platform technologies including AWS, Azure, Cloud Foundry, OpenShift and OpenStack
- Knowledge of DevOp practice and New Stack technologies as well as coding level knowledge will be a big plus especially Java, .Net, PHP - Possess both passionate, innovative, can do attitude required for a start-up company
- Must have excellent communications skills both verbal and written. They need to be able to develop and expand the web based and work with marketing and sales to refine our service value proposition, literature as well as sales approach. They also would be expected to have experience presenting, demonstrating and handling technical sales engagements as well as being able to present and sell our product to customer’s technical and executive audience
- Proven track record of success in Sales Engineer role
- Strong technical background including a relevant degree Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Knowledge of and commitment to EEO, Inclusion and OH&S policies and procedures
- Willing and skilled to educate and work with GSI partners as a single team
- Presenting and demonstrating the Dynatrace solutions
- Running and managing proof of concepts with prospects and partners with the goal of demonstrating value to justify customer acquisition
- Proficient at the technical installation and product usage
- Participating in sales calls with sales teams both onsite and remote
- Responding to RFP/RFI and customer technical questions
- Participating at marketing and seminar events including speaking at events
- Establish COE’s including joint offerings for Dynatrace in various practices in the partner organisation as - Horizontal BU’s like Infrastructure service, Application Development, Digital etc.
- Vertical business units like Retail, Banking, Insurance, Travel & Logistics etc.
- Technology competency groups like Azure, AWS, Red hat, Hybris, Service Now etc.
- Establish and govern trainings for presales and delivery teams