Enterprise Account Executive
Sales / Madrid, Spain
Who are Dynatrace?
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises, including 79 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
At Dynatrace, our drive for innovation is unparalleled, and that’s why customers like Delta, SAP and others succeed with our products. Our fast-paced Sales team is refocusing. We’re looking to fill a newly created position out of growth for a Sales Development Representative reporting into the EMEA Sales Development Representative Manager. You will work closely with our top-performing sales team to identify and act on demand for target accounts for our Software Intelligence platform.
Your future role in the team
- Execute on account plans to deliver maximum revenue potential within a pool of Enterprise named accounts
- Drive new logo acquisition; while working with existing customers to retain and expand Dynatrace usage
- Consult with VP- and C-level executives to develop and implement an effective enterprise wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Dynatrace; position Dynatrace relative to the competition
- Evangelize the Dynatrace vision through product demonstrations, in-market events and account specific initiatives
- Develop a contact network within named accounts and channel partners to ensure Dynatrace can be sold broadly and effectively
- Work closely with and establish engagement between Dynatrace functional areas such as sales engineering, marketing, legal, finance and other lines of business to develop and execute a solution strategy to meet customer business needs
- Champion your customers’ implementations to ensure wild success
What we expect of you
- A good and successful track record in Enterprise software sales in the Spanish region
- Motivated and tenacious self-starter who consistently delivers high performance against quota driven by VP- and C-level relationships
- Proven ability to manage sales cycles within complex organizations; while compressing decision cycles
- Outstanding communication (written and oral), negotiation and presentations skills
- Collaborate internally across all supporting resources within sales to maximize your effectiveness and advance the sales process
- APM experience is a plus, but not necessary
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish