Technical Product Manager (f/m)
Technology / Graz, Austria
Now the time has come: Dynatrace will open a brand-new office in Graz!
Passionate about creating a WOW-effect for your end users? Always asking WHY and focusing on ease of use to find the revolutionary solution? Looking for an innovative cloud company with a start-up vibe and offices around the globe?
Dynatrace is the global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our unique SaaS approach allows us to own the Enterprise Cloud Market and provide an outstanding customer experience. Thanks to our constant strive for innovation in product and services, we enable our customers like Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others to drive their digital businesses with ease.
Your role in the team
- Discover new product opportunities by combining customer feedback, BigData analytics of real users, business intelligence and your own gut-feeling to increase effectiveness (be data driven)
- Design use cases end-to-end and provide optimal user experience, without over engineering by truly understanding the user and customer pain points (reduce to the max)
- Take ownership for business outcomes, work the critical path pro-actively, anticipate risks and communicate the so-what effectively to all stakeholders (be a leader)
- Collaborate with international, agile technical and management teams daily (think globally)
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to maximize product and use case focus (compete)
- College degree in Computer Science or IT environments (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as CTO, Start-up founder, Engineering Lead or Product Manager
- Hands-on Teamplayer and pro-active (wo)man of action
- Passionate about technology and self-driven towards amazing customer experience
- Willingness to travel (< 15%)
Why join Dynatrace
- Global Leader in Software Intelligence with flat hierarchy and open culture
- Open-Door policy, learning from each other, facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team
- International and diverse workplace
- Organizer of DevOne, our own annual developer conference
Seeing is believing. Check out the Dynatrace free trial.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 50,000 gross per year (based on full-time). We offer a market conform salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Apply online and be part of our extraordinary Product Management Team.
Dynatrace Austria GmbH