Marketing / Shanghai, China
This is an exciting opportunity to further an excellent career with a global software company, Dynatrace, the leader in software intelligence, and join as a pivotal member of the APAC Marketing Team. The China Marketing Coordinator role will support the fast-growing the Greater China Region (GCR) with marketing program execution, event management and day-to-day liaison with agency, as well digital campaigns. Being able to move fast, multi-task and think creatively is essential in this role.
Dynatrace is experiencing unprecedented growth - now is the perfect time to join our rapidly growing global community.
- Supporting the Greater China Region team to plan, develop and execute localised marketing \ campaigns for business growth.
- Drive, consolidate and report on lead generation activities
- Create and maintain online assets for events and announcements
- Responsible for campaign setup, execution and reporting in Marketo and Salesforce
- Work with APAC teams and external agencies to develop and localise assets
- Responsible for the execution of events including on brand setup, driving leads to event booth and providing status updates on event results.
- Managing event and communication calendars.
- Where possible, support and assist the sales teams with presentations and key selling assets.
- Inter-country travel may be required to support field events (10-20%).
Skills & Experiences:
- Experience in executing programs in GCR market is a must.
- Native in Chinese (Mandarin), spoken and written.
- Knowledge of GCR tech-market, mainly in the enterprise space.
- Excellent organisation, project & communication skills with an eye for detail.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Previous event and/or marketing experience with a B2B software or a technology company, with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results.
- Experience working closely and effectively with marketing manager as well as field sales, corporate and product marketing staff to drive successful campaigns/event outcomes.
- Experience in digital content development, delivering email communications and making recommendations based on that campaign results, including email sends, open rates, CTR's, unsubscribes, social media & website analytics etc.
- Previous involvement in social media and online marketing activities with a B2B focus.
- Interacts well at all levels with people of differing backgrounds and working styles.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Basic design skills using Photoshop, Illustrator or Indesign an advantage.
- Previous Marketo or Salesforce desirable.
- Degree in marketing or commerce would be an advantage.
- Travel required less than 20% of the time.
- Passionate, Driven & Dynamic – Proactive, self-motivated and able to work autonomously with/without supervision, adapt easily to fast-paced environments and able to multi-task to learn and execute fast whilst maintaining a high-level of professional integrity and consistency
- Creative thinker – Contributes new, unique ideas, thinks beyond what has been done before, seeks alternatives to problems or issues
- Flexible - Embraces change, moves from task to task readily, approaches new circumstances positively and open to new ideas
- Strong Stakeholder Focus – Excellent stakeholder management skills, listens and responds to stakeholder needs in a timely, effective and professional manner
- Confident - Uses appropriate power and resources to inspire and guide individuals towards achieving success
- A Team Player – Engages others with respect, in an open/productive dialogue to drive high team morale/synergy, and being responsive to overall success
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises, including 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to modernise and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
If you are looking for a company that values, encourages and rewards employees and provides the work environment where you can be use your talents and grow professionally, you have come to the right place.