Senior UX Designer (m/f/x): Extensibility & Marketplace
R&D / Vienna, Austria
User Experience | Design | Prototype | Complexity
Do you love to solve complex design problems? Are you excited about building extraordinary UX?
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. Due to our high quality standards and cutting-edge technologies we are proud to convince customers like H&M, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others.
- Take the lead in creating a vision of an entirely new product line within Dynatrace (“extensibility, developer experience & marketplace”)
- Understand product, customer, and business needs of our complex domain
- Execute this vision in close cooperation with customer success and development teams
- Do user tests, talk to customers and work with analytics
- Produce information architectures and user flows
- You think in information structures, data hierarchies, user flows and usability principles
- You strive for visual clarity, simplicity, consistency, balance and beauty
- You already built complex user interfaces
- You have good skills in web frontend development
- You are a team player, problem solver, proactive doer and not afraid of highly dynamic environments
- You are able to work with development tools (e.g. git) and processes
You will love this job if you
- like to completely immerse yourself in a single topic and solve it end-2-end
- care to deliver high quality solutions, instead of half-hearted deliverables
- want to work in an agile software environment based on a proven UX process
- like to conquer real challenges, instead of drawing generic e-commerce shops
- want to improve your skills and grow within your craft
When applying for this role please include a link to a brief portfolio showing a few selected commercial projects you worked on in the past — clearly outlining the problems and/or business opportunities taken on with your work, as well as your role and specific responsibilities as part of a multidisciplinary team. That should mostly touch on the process applied to find solutions and overcome challenges, rather than focusing just on visual polish and final deliverables.
Join us now!
Please apply with both your resume and portfolio in English.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider when submitting your CV that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to non-EU citizens. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
Should this effect your application, we are happy to keep it in evidence until further notice.