Director of External Reporting
Administration / Detroit, Michigan
· CPA required, preferably with Big 4 Accounting Firm
· Experience working for a publicly traded company
· Experience with foreign operations
· Prior SEC reporting experience
· Technical expertise in US GAAP with significant experience preparing and reviewing whitepapers
· Prior experience in implementing and carrying out Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
· Experience managing direct reports
· Demonstrable experience in project management, timeline development and achievement
· Must have exceptional organization and communication skills
- Primary responsibility will be development, preparation and review of quarterly financial statements and MD&A as well as monthly management reporting
- Lead the Company’s annual audit and quarterly reviews
- Implementation of documentation and control procedures over the Company’s financial reporting
- Track and document implications of new SEC regulations ensuring a project plans lead to timely implementation
- Monitoring of regulatory environment for additional reporting standards in conjunction with the Company’s Accounting Group
- Responsibility over various technical areas including Treasury-related accounting and reporting
- Must be a highly motivated individual with the ability to engage others
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects and implementation of accounting standards along with related systems and processes
- Must have strong capability for discussions and interactions with the Company’s senior management
- Must have flexibility to travel for regional audit planning meetings and occasional meetings at the Company’s headquarters in Waltham, MA (estimated 10% travel)
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.