Software Delivery Consultant - UK
Services / Maidenhead, Great Britain
Are you interested in working with the world’s leading solution for automatic and intelligent observability? In this role, you’ll work directly with our customers to make the most out of our market leading solutions. You’ll represent Dynatrace as a trusted adviser, guiding customers along their digital transformation journeys and have the opportunity to learn new technologies whilst doing so as a part of your enablement plan.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
This is a consultant level position, requiring more than just product knowledge and expertise. Ideally you have experience running customer engagements, including activities like implementation and documentation. You are a master in communication and a natural problem solver who likes a variety of challenges while working in complex environments. Application monitoring solutions involve both technical and business aspects, making this is a visible position within our customers and exciting for you.
Your strong technical background, combined with your ability to communicate clearly, credibly, and confidently, will make you the direct cause of “wow!” experiences at our customers.
- Consult with customers to understand their business and technical goals
- Define and deliver education sessions
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot Dynatrace products in Production, Test and Development environments
- Serve as subject matter expert on Dynatrace APM techniques and best practices
- Identify key “Business Modeling” integration opportunities, especially around reporting, alerting, dashboards, SLAs, etc.
- Analyze performance data and assist with performance troubleshooting / tuning of customer applications, architecture, and practices
- Build relationships that support the successful adoption and integration of Dynatrace APM products throughout the application lifecycle
Skills & Experience:
- Located in or within commuting distance from posted job location
- Programming experience in an enterprise application development environment is an advantage. This is not a developer position, but knowledge in enterprise application development is desirable.
- Understanding of code- and container-level performance tuning, CI/CD process, troubleshooting, and architecture best practices in multi-tier. container and cloud-based applications
- Inherent and proven problem-solving nature, with an engaged, self-motivated, can-do attitude
- Demonstrated experience with data visualization via charts and dashboards, including appropriate use of granular and aggregate data
- Excellent presentation skills and an ability to adapt to the audience “on the fly”
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail; comfortable with people from the development labs to the executive offices
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical discipline
- Previous Dynatrace experience, or experience with another application monitoring tool
- Consulting Experience
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.