Senior Staff Engineer (m/f) - Emerging Technologies
R&D / Vienna, Austria
Real Time Analytics | Big Data | AI | Cloud Computing | DevOps/NoOps | Automation
Fascinated by cutting-edge technologies? Loving new challenges? Interested in travelling to different tech hubs while having a local home base? Wanting to join an innovative company with a startup vibe and offices all around the globe? Apply and be part of our young, motivated, and highly talented Team.
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated. It’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application.
The Dynatrace Innovation is part of the Dynatrace Office of the CTO and researches emerging technologies and acts as an incubator for next generation product features
For this team we are looking for a passionate engineer who identifies new technologies and acts as customer 0 for new product capabilities. In this role you drive product adoption and technical go-to-market.
- Research and set up new technologies in our Innovation lab to drive and verify the successful integration with Dynatrace
- Actively work on open source and inner source activities
- Work and engage with our partners and technology communities
- Drive adoption of new product capabilities with customers and prospects
- Create blog posts, documentation and presentations for technical audiences
- Master's degree in a technical area related to software
- At least three years of professional experience in an engineering focused outbound role
- Willingness to travel to customers, conferences and technology partners (30%)
- Excellent English for speaking and blogging
Why join Dynatrace
- Global Leader in Performance Management with flat hierarchy and open culture
- Unique opportunity to learn new technologies and to drive creative ideas
- Open-Door policy, facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team
- International and diverse workplace
- Organizer of DevOne, our own annual developer conference
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.