Maintenance Renewals Representative
Sales / Detroit, Michigan
A Renewal Representative generates revenue through subscription renewals. This is accomplished by direct contact with both our internal and external customers. Manage and track the entire renewal process, coordinating and communicating customer renewal intentions with Sales, CSM’s and working with Finance.
- Engage customers in a value discussion surrounding their renewal, as well as introducing them to the added value provided by the new pricing models.
- Provide information to internal and external customers regarding quotes and reinstatement.
- Work in a team environment to ensure the completion of assigned tasks within specified deadlines for an assigned region and in support of LATAM Geography.
- Provide information for internal management reporting
- Meet all contractual and reporting deadlines
- Perform additional duties as required.
- Must be able to speak Portuguese fluently.
- Proven ability to assess, manage and operate effectively given multiple priorities in a mission-critical environment.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, and committed to getting results.
- Excellent mathematical skills with emphasis in accounting or financial math.
- Strong organizational skills, including detailed record-keeping, excellent and independent follow-through, and a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of flexibility in a team setting.
- Excellent word processing and spreadsheet experience in MS Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.