Administration / Detroit, Michigan
Reporting to the Manager of Information Security, the Security Analyst defines, implements, and maintains the security measures required to protect Dynatrace, its computer systems, networks, and data ensuring confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
- Bachelor’s Degree or a combination of education and/or experience may be considered in lieu of the degree when the experience has been directly related to the functions of the job. Security certifications considered (CISSP, CEH, CISM, GSEC).
- A minimum of 3-5 years of security related experience.
- Solid understanding of information security practices and principles.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Analytical mindset and ability to interpret data and generate key metrics.
- Willing to challenge the status quo.
- Extremely strong client-service skills.
- Ensures compliance with the corporate security program, controls, and policies allowing Dynatrace to maintain its SOC2 Type 2 attestation.
- Maintains evidence repository in an ongoing manner and works with auditors to provide evidence as Dynatrace pursues additional certifications such as (FedRAMP, ISO 27002:2013, etc).
- Respond to customer requests for information(RFIs).
- Manages third party RFI fulfillment vendor for quality, completeness, and budget.
- Conducts internal and external security audits.
- Uncover, categorize, track and close security loopholes to maintain a secure environment.
- Tracks and manages remediation activities discovered through vulnerability management and scanning tools.
- Ensures vulnerability management policy is followed.
- Generates dashboard and score cards that articulate the current security posture and threat level.
- Delivers key metrics, performance indicators and threat assessments in accordance with security policies and procedures.
- Examines and responds to reported security incidents and phishing attempts.
- Determines root cause. Escalates as required.
- Becomes subject matter expert in security monitoring and compliance tools such as SIEM, Scanning Tools, Firewalls and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Ensures Information Security Management System is accurate and maintained.
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.