Administration / Maidenhead, Great Britain
If recruitment is in your DNA, and you do it because you care about building a phenomenal company with phenomenal people, then we have the right role for you. Our Global Talent Acquisition team is growing to support significant growth and we are seeking an ambitious and driven technical recruiter to support our aggressive growth targets. This role will partner with all levels across our Professional Services, Customer Success, and Technical Support teams to develop innovative and proactive recruiting strategies and ensure an exceptional experience at all touch points in the recruitment process.
We are a software intelligence company providing application performance management, artificial intelligence for operations, cloud infrastructure monitoring, and digital experience management. Our 2,000+ employees believe our culture is what drives our success and the rewards received for Top Company, Culture, and Leadership are evidence of this but at the end of the day it’s our TEAM who make Dynatrace an inspiring place to work.
- Develop innovative and proactive strategies to attract and onboard great candidates for our technical functions.
- Foster and cultivate relationships with candidates, internal stakeholders, and executive leadership to deliver upon short and long-term needs.
- Partner with an employer branding specialist to share the Dynatrace story in the local market.
- Collaborate effectively and act as a trusted advisor with technical leaders across the business.
- Manager recruiting performance and headcount data for respective groups.
- You have at least 5 years of recruiting technical talent focused mostly on Professional Services, Customer Success, and technical support.
- You have a successful track record of direct sourcing candidates.
- You are passionate about technology and truly enjoy being surrounded by technologists.
- You are independent and self-motivated to bring new ideas/new ways to reach top technical talent.
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships.
- You have a strong sense of urgency and ability to work in fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- You have recruitment marketing experience to technical communities.
- You have strong time management skills and can balance multiple priorities at the same time.
- You have experience living in or with the high-tech software community – you know where to find and cultivate great talent.
- You enjoy being creative and show a high-energy with a passion for winning.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.