Professional Services Consultant
Services / Singapore
· Great opportunity to showcase your technical knowledge and customer service skills
· Innovative, fast paced and market leading organization
· Permanent Full-Time role based in Singapore
Dynatrace Autonomous Cloud Enablement (ACE) Services ensures successful adoption of Dynatrace technologies throughout the software application lifecycle to provide real-time analytics which help our customers proactively avoid performance issues and to rapidly diagnose and resolve problems should they occur.
The Professional Services Consultant is a vital member of the team, responsible for delivery of Dynatrace professional services. The role focuses on customer success and technology adoption, working with customers and helping them maximise the value that Dynatrace delivers, enabling delivery of high performing applications with first rate customer experience. Customer environments will vary widely. Significant performance problems may take down customer applications, creating a high-stress, time-critical working environment. Other situations may need a more measured approach with rigorous change control and approval processes. Regardless, engagements often take place in cross-organizational, highly political, and visible atmospheres so excellent communication and customer management skills, and the ability to constantly make progress and add value while keeping all parties updated on progress, are essential skills.
You will have a high-tech background with an application focus and will be intuitive problem solvers comfortable in complex environments, seeking a wide variety of challenges to help them grow. A strong understanding of appropriate technologies (described briefly below) is required as this role calls for more than simple product installation and configuration. You will be required to develop skills in using Dynatrace technology to help isolate and analyse application performance problems. You will interact with a wide variety of roles both business and IT need to gain mastery of this knowledge along with the ability to communicate clearly, credibly, and confidently.
- Earn the confidence of customers, partners, and colleagues as a trusted advisor in Application Performance Management
- Represent Dynatrace as a product expert on its technology
- Deploy, administer, configure and maintain Dynatrace technology
- Ensure effective monitoring of critical business applications at customer sites
- Build and enhance dashboards, reports and alerts to meet customer requirements
- Help customers troubleshoot, profile, and predict application performance issues
- Mentor and train customers on Dynatrace technology and best practices
- Build Dynatrace brand loyalty and uphold Dynatrace solution against competitive threats
- Previous experience working as Professional Services Consultant / Delivery consultant within IT Industry
- Excitement and eagerness to learn new technology
- Passion for IT development and desire to gain in-depth knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree or minor in any of the following: Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Math or equivalent training or course work experience
- Basic knowledge of Java, C#, .Net, Python or similar programming languages
- Interest in web programming and Object-Oriented design
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
We take our Employer Brand and internal culture seriously. So much so, we are consistently recognized by reputable companies and brands like Business Insider, USA Today and Forbes. This year so far, Dynatrace scored a seat on Comparably’s award lists for Best Company Outlook, Best Company Global Culture, and Best Places to Work in Boston, to name a few. Dynatrace was also honored in the coveted Top Workplaces USA list in 2021. And we’re proud to be recognized on BuiltIn Boston’s 2021 'Best Large Companies to Work For' and 'Best Paying Companies.' We’ve got it made—won’t you join the #DynatraceLife?