Accounting Analyst (Accounts Payable)
Administration / Sydney, Australia
Responsible for the processing and monthly reconciliation of accounting data as well as the reconciliation and ongoing credit control of all debtors for assigned regions across APAC.
- Accounts Payable processing
- Cash flow forecasting
- Perform general ledger monthly and monitor monthly prepayments and accruals
- Process employee expenses claims
- Prepare various monthly reports/schedules
- Assist the Finance Team as and required
- Ensuring the timely collection of outstanding amounts and the maintenance of outstanding debts at acceptable levels.
- Carry out the tracing and collection of debts, mostly by email or telephone.
- End of month DSO (Day Sales Outstanding) reporting to USA.
- Limit debtor’s exposure and implement collectable procedures.
- Pass on outstanding debts for debt collection.
- Liaise continually with the sales department and Sales Manager to resolve outstanding issues.
- Other duties as required.
- Internal Contacts:
- External Contacts:
All employees, All Managers/Supervisors
Auditors, banks, payables and receivables
- MS office with advanced Excel, intermediate Word.
- Sound knowledge of company policy and accounting procedures.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to implement company credit policy.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Communication skills – writes, speaks and presents information effectively.
- Organisation skills - sets priorities; plans and coordinates work activities to accomplish a specific goal.
- Teamwork - supports and commits to team mission and objectives. Takes actions that respects the needs and contributions of others; contributes to, accepts and owns team decisions.
- Knowledge of, and commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), Inclusion, and Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) policies and procedures.
- Entry level accounting experience and studying for a relevant diploma or degree
- Previous experience, 1-2 years, in a payable or receivable capacity would be advantageous
- Self Starter and proactive in work; volunteers to take on assignments.
- Communication skills: writes, speaks and presents information effectively and persuasively internally and externally, to understand technical problems and clearly explain solutions.
- Organisation: Sets priorities; plans and coordinates work activities to accomplish a specific goal; obtains and manages resources so that work objectives are accomplished on time and within budget.
- Teamwork: Functions cooperatively while supporting and committing to team mission and objectives. Takes actions that respects the needs and contributions of others; contributes to, accepts and owns team decisions.
- Flexibility: ability to move from task to task readily, approaches new circumstances positively and is open to new ideas.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.