Cloud Automation Architect
Services / US-Virtual Office
At Dynatrace we are building the future of cloud computing together with the world’s leading cloud and software providers. Our mission is to enable cloud environments that deploy, manage and heal themselves. We are building a team of experts that will help our customers on their Digital Transformation Journey’s towards the Autonomous Cloud.
Autonomous Cloud Enablement is the methodology built on the best practices that helped us at Dynatrace transform the way we deliver software to our customers. By pioneering and embracing Autonomous Cloud Enablement (ACE), Dynatrace was able to move from 2 to 26 releases per year, deploy 500 successful builds per day and ensure that 93% of all defects are identified and resolved before impacting our customers.
In your role you as an ACE Architect, you will work with Fortune 1000 companies to assess their current software delivery and operations practices, deliver hands-on Autonomous Cloud Labs, and lead activities to implement ACE best practices. Working together with the Dynatrace Innovation Lab, the Dynatrace product team, Dynatrace Professional Services, and our most strategic Partners & Systems Integrators you will guide our customers to achieve the same results we have experienced here at Dynatrace.
You will become an expert on:
- How to automate monitoring to provide on-demand feedback and telemetry
- How to build an unbreakable delivery pipeline and cut testing lead times by over 50%
- Using virtual assistants for operations cutting repetitive operations tasks
- Implement self-healing mechanisms to reduce MTTR to seconds
Required Education and Experience
- Technical degree (i.e. Computer Science, Computer Engineering) or relevant work experience required
- 5 years’ experience in a leading consulting, DevOps, or Cloud Architect role working in agile development environments. Previous experience in software development and performance engineering is preferred.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50%
- Experience implementing and/or consulting on DevOps principles
- Hands-on experience with modern software engineering processes
- Hands-on experience with continuous delivery pipelines, testing strategies, and quality validation.
- Hands-on experience with modern IaaS, PaaS and Serverless cloud technologies
- Deep understanding of container technologies
- Working experience with cloud-native application development
- Experience with modern deployment automation tools and methods
- Knowledge of modern release strategies such as Blue/Green, Canary, etc.
- Knowledge of Java and at least one other cloud native language
- Working knowledge of Red Hat Linux and/or general Linux
- Must have excellent written, oral, and presentation communications skills.
- Must possess excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and be able to translate business requirements into information systems solutions.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, engaging peers and other departments to accomplish assigned goals, drive classroom and lab outcomes for highly technical and evolving technologies and effectively execute projects in a matrix environment.
- Must be able to learn new technologies quickly and be able to create new labs / training materials for Autonomous Cloud education.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.