Regional Vice President of Sales - Northeast
Sales / Waltham, Massachusetts
At Dynatrace, our drive for innovation is unparalleled, and that’s why customers like Delta, SAP and others succeed with our products. Our fast-paced Sales team is growing. We’re looking for a highly motivated and dynamic sales manager to lead our sales regions in the Northeast Region of North America. (Pennsylvania through Eastern Canada)
Come be part of one of the fastest growing companies in the Cloud world right now. Dynatrace is ranked #1 in a market where there is still a vast opportunity to capitalize.
- Inspire team to consistently meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- Lead and motivate a multi-layer management team that oversees the generation of qualified sales opportunities through to closure; utilizing support from partners, sales engineering and business development.
- Build and develop a “land and expand” strategy designed to shorten sales cycles while increasing net-new logo acquisition and long-term company value.
- Preserve a culture of accountability, commitment and excellence across the sales team.
- Plan for the capabilities and talent needed to support accelerated growth targets.
- Recruit, develop and retain top performers.
- Work collaboratively across all departments to ensure that the rapidly expanding needs of the sales organization are met.
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers, industry influencers and key partners.
- Effectively manage sales process and pipeline to provide projections with a high level of predictability and accuracy.
- 5 – 10+ years of sales management experience in software / high tech industry.
- High-energy, with a passion for success
- Proven track record of leading sales teams to constantly overachieve goals and exceed revenue expectations in a high-accountability environment.
- Demonstrated success in building and scaling a sizable field sales organization in a high-growth environment.
- In depth experience with sales reporting, territory planning & management, and incentive compensation.
- Strong leadership presence; ability to inspire and communicate vision of excellence.
- Strategic thinker; ability to lead by example and embrace change with positive attitude.
- Process focused; ability to reinforce internal processes and recommend enhancements to gain efficiency where applicable.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises, including 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.