Senior Web Developer
Marketing / Waltham, Massachusetts
Here at Dynatrace there is no such thing as a typical day. Our culture is constantly energized by new and exciting growth opportunities and at a rapid pace. In our company you need grit, it is what we were founded on and is what keeps us growing. Regardless of your level in the organization there is a platform for your voice to be heard and the ability to influence change within the digital marketing team.
We’re looking for a Senior Front-end Web Developer to join our digital marketing team. You will work on our most important asset – dynatrace.com. We want someone with an eye for design who lives & breathes websites and, most importantly, thinks about the user experience.
- Create fully functional web pages and web components
- Hands on coding WordPress widgets and custom components
- Implement and optimize technical SEO
- Experience with Sprints and Agile Methodology is a plus
- 5+ years’ experience as a Front End Developer
- Must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- 2+ years’ experience with GitHub and/or Bitbucket (pull request, resolving conflicts, reviewing updates, etc.)
- Experience with static site generators and handlebars.js is a plus
- Experience with Image manipulation and optimization (Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus)
- Experience with JIRA (issue & project tracking)
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM, and digital marketing
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment, and manage projects from beginning to end
On a daily basis you will be liaising with the Director of Web and Digital, as well as the Brand UXteams to ensure all parties are on the same page. You will be creating and testing the website while liaising with these respective teams.
Benefits within this role:
The ability to move into a lead role
The ability to grow within the business
Flexible working hours and work from home days
Established tech business
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to be a crucial part in the creation of a truly innovative business!
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.