Director of Web and Digital Strategy
Marketing / Waltham, Massachusetts
At Dynatrace, digital experience means the world to us. When you are marketing the importance of digital experience to our end customers, it’s important that we practice what we preach.
To this end we are on the hunt for a Director of Web and Digital Strategy. You will manage our most important asset – dynatrace.com, and importantly you will continually look for ways to improve the experience of visitors on our website.
It starts with helping to produce world class content and ensuring that this content makes it online in a timely fashion. But of course, it’s a lot more than this. You will need to have a vision for ensuring every visitor journey is a great one. Shortening forms, adding live chat, simplifying sign in, reducing copy, improving visual experience, etc. If you live and breath websites, and care about the experience of users, coupled with a serious passion for analytics, then you are probably the right mold.
And it’s not just about having visitors feel warm and fuzzy. We naturally want to make money, so we are looking for someone with serious conversion optimization experience.
· Manage dynatrace.com. This is a quarterback role, where you will lead a team of designers, developers, and production managers to manage our presence online.
· You will also work with product marketing, demand generation teams, and our extended Dynatrace workforce to ensure that our presence online is representative of who we are, but also performing well in terms of acquisition and experience.
· We would love someone with an eye for design. Somebody that can translate the quality of our design work, from our internal team, and represent that on our digital channels.
· You will have managed a team of 5 at minimum, with strong project management experience, and the ability to prioritize workloads. Being able to run agile sprints, co-ordinate cross teams, and keep to timelines is crucial.
· You will be responsible for driving SEO/SEM traffic and conversions – which means you will need to have a strong analytical background (both internal and with agency).
· You will have experience managing external agencies for SEO, SEM, development and design.
· You will help boost inbound traffic through referrals and optimization of our blog and content.
· You will provide recommendations and lead the production of improved user experience and demand generation opportunities such as live chat, real time personalization, and A/B testing.
· You will be comfortable proposing, and developing improved optimization recommendations for our free trial, resource center, and other demand generation initiatives.
· You will ensure our brand is always compliant.
· You have experience working with Jira, and GitHub is essential.
· You will be able to prioritize your teams projects, and surface up to management timelines, deliverables, and outcomes.
· You will be able to identify opportunities to accelerate development and projects through process optimization, external agency work, or automation.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises, including 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.