Partner Marketing Manager
Marketing / Waltham, Massachusetts
The Partner Marketing Manager for NORAM & LATAM will be a key member of the growing Partner organization within Dynatrace which represents around 40% of global revenue. You will be responsible for supporting the Partner Marketing team in the planning, scheduling, execution, and reporting of Partner Marketing activities, assets, events, campaigns, and communications in your designated geography combined with regular upkeep and content refresh of the partner portal. In that capacity, you will collaborate with various Dynatrace marketing functions including regional marketing teams and the Partner Sales team in support of demand generation and enablement activities that result in partner deal registrations, sales opportunities, and driving market awareness of Dynatrace. Your hands-on ability to execute campaigns, events, and activities, define processes and identify areas for efficiency optimization are critical components of the role.
- Planning and alignment in support of partner marketing objectives and timescales
- Work with Global Partner Marketing and Field Marketing teams to develop and execute successful marketing campaigns and events that drive awareness, enable partners, develop sales opportunities, and increase revenue
- Evaluate the performance of marketing campaigns and work with Field Marketing Teams to drive improvements
- Execution of the partner communications plan, including social, media and email content creation, proofing, scheduling, sending, and reporting
- Reporting and analysis of all partner marketing activity. Ensure continuous improvement of data and use of business intelligence to drive focused marketing messages
- Auditing and tracking of partner content pertaining to Dynatrace to ensure brand compliance and effectiveness.
- Support the ongoing development, refinement, and optimization of the Partner Program, including centralization of global best practice and dissemination to the regions
- Drive partner portal adoption and enhancements based on Partner requirements and feedback
- Survey data collection and analysis as appropriate
- Degree level education required, preferably in relation to a Marketing discipline
- Minimum of 3-5 years marketing experience with B2B software or a technology company, with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation with comfort level presenting to business owners and senior management
- Must be an independent self-starter who can build good rapport with Partner Sales Managers and Marketing colleagues
- Some ad-hoc travel required for events and planning meetings
- Able to work across times zones, requiring flexible working hours to accommodate conference calls when needed
- Experience developing, executing, and reporting marketing activities using Salesforce.com, Marketo, and Social Media
- Experience with markdown language for portal content and asset updates, as well as Google Analytics is required
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.