Sales / Washington, D.C.
At Dynatrace, our drive for innovation is unparalleled, and that’s why customers like Delta, SAP and others succeed with our products. Our fast-paced Sales team is growing. We’re looking for a highly motivated Account Executive who is a seasoned hunter, experienced in selling software solutions to large enterprises and can do so successfully within a designated territory.
Come be part of one of the fastest growing companies in the Cloud world right now.
- Several years’ experience in software sales
- Motivated and tenacious self-starter who consistently delivers high performance against quota driven by VP- and C-level relationships
- Proven ability to manage enterprise sales cycle within complex organizations; while compressing decision cycles
- Outstanding communication (written and oral), negotiation and presentations skills
- Collaborate internally across all supporting resources within sales to maximize your effectiveness and advance the sales process
- APM experience is a plus, but not necessary
You will love the benefits of selling Dynatrace
- We are a market share leader & a 7x magic quadrant leader
- We invest more in R&D than some of our competitors’ total revenue, assuring market-leading customer value and quick adoption
- Enjoy our culture of excellence with competitive compensation packages that recognize and reward greatness
- Working with the largest of the Cloud players like AWS, Azure, Pivotal and Google Cloud allows our customers to have the best of 3rd Generation Monitoring in the world. Not to mention we’re fully automated from the start, providing the most advanced solution leveraging our AI machine learning technology
Your future role in the team
- Execute on account plans to deliver maximum revenue potential within a pool of regional named accounts
- Drive new logo acquisition; while working with existing customers to retain and expand Dynatrace usage
- Consult with VP- and C-level executives to develop and implement an effective enterprise wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Dynatrace; position Dynatrace relative to the competition
- Evangelize the Dynatrace vision through product demonstrations, in-market events and account specific initiatives
- Develop a contact network within named accounts and channel partners to ensure Dynatrace can be sold broadly and effectively
- Work closely with and establish engagement between Dynatrace functional areas such as sales engineering, marketing, legal, finance and other lines of business to develop and execute a solution strategy to meet customer business needs
- Champion your customers’ implementations to ensure wild success