Sales Development Representative
Sales / Waltham, Massachusetts
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for identifying and qualifying sales opportunities for APM software field sales organization. Sales Development Representative will partner with field sales representatives and marketing to generate demand and qualify leads.
- Understanding of IT operations management solutions a plus.
- Experience using a CRM, (Salesforce.com preferred).
- College diploma/university degree or equivalent experience.
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service and relationship build.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
- Qualify leads and prospects based on defined criteria.
- Profile assigned accounts and drive outbound prospecting to generate new business.
- Must call into senior IT management at Fortune 1000 as part of lead development and qualification. E.g. CTO, CIO, Directors of IT Operations, Directors of Infrastructure, Directors of Application support.
- Conduct research on accounts by using Google, LinkedIn, Jigsaw and other tools.
- Develop an understanding of the account’s business issues and other relevant information.
- Execute database and telemarketing programs to increase attendance at upcoming events, seminars, and to create awareness for current product promotions to target audiences.
- Educate prospects about Dynatrace enterprise solutions.
- Use CRM-Salesforce.com to track activities.
- Attend weekly territory forecast meetings and update team on progress of identified activities.
- Work to meet defined metrics goals.
- Provide input to marketing including feedback on quality of leads from marketing programs.
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.