Lead Software Consultant
Services / Lima, Peru
Dynatrace Expert Services (DXS) ensures successful adoption of Dynatrace technologies throughout the software application lifecycle to provide real-time analytics which help our customer proactively avoid performance issues and to rapidly diagnose and resolve problems should they occur.
The Lead Consultant is a vital member of the team, responsible for delivery of projects in the customers. The role focuses on ensuring high quality delivery, whether directly or working alongside delivering partners, with the aim of helping customers to maximize the value that Dynatrace delivers, enabling them to deliver high performing applications with first rate customer experience.
Customer environments will vary widely., Significant performance problems may take down customer applications, creating a high-stress, time critical working environment Other situations may need a more measured approach with rigorous change control and approval processes. Regardless engagements offer take place in cross-organizational, highly political and visible atmosphere. So, excellent communication and customer management skills, and the ability to constantly make progress and add value while keeping all parties updated on progress, are essential skills.
Successful DXS Lead Consultants will have a high-tech background with an application focus and will be intuitive problem solvers comfortable in complex environments, seeking a wide variety of challenges to help them grow. A strong understanding of appropriate technologies (described briefly below) are required as this role calls for more than simple product installation and configuration. The successful applicant will be required to develop skills in using Dynatrace technology to help isolate and analyze application performance problems. They will interact with a wide variety of roles both business and technical and it need to gain mastery of this knowledge along with the ability to communicate clearly, credibility and confidently.
· Earn the confidence of customers, partners and colleagues as trusted advisor in Digital Performance Management.
· Represent Dynatrace as a product expert on its technology.
· Provide report and quality assurance for services delivery including regular, accurate task status information, including progress and associated risks or issues.
· Deploy, administer, configure, maintain, and mature Dynatrace technology as it is related to customer needs.
· Ensure effective monitoring of critical business applications at customer sites.
· Build and enhance dashboards, reports and alerts to meet customer requirements.
· Help customers troubleshoot, profile, and predict application performance issues.
· Mentor and train customers and partners on Dynatrace technology and best practices.
· Assist sales team in identifying new opportunities for product and services at customers.
· Build Dynatrace brand loyalty.
· Defend Dynatrace solution against competitive threats.
Qualification & Skills:
· Essential: Computer Science or IT degree
· Experience in one or more of these key technologies is desirable:
o Web development
o Citrix, VMWare
o Java, .net, Node.js, Python
· Cloud and Infrastructure Technologies such as AWS, Azure, OpenStack, Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, etc.
· Ability to tackle complex application environment to provide customers with clear ability to transfer technical aspects into business concepts
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and oral
· Strong passion and desire to learn new technologies
· Solid presentation skills and experience with creating professional reports.
Ideally 5+ years’ experience in IT consulting or similar
· Customer focused
· Outcomes oriented
· Forward strategic thinking
· Innovative and learning oriented
· Trustworthy, honest and ethical
· Consultative and collaborative
· Organized and quality focused
· Flexible and adaptable
Willingness to travel.