Payroll Adminstrator - EMEA
Administration / Maidenhead, Great Britain
Who are Dynatrace?
Dynatrace makes it easy and simple to monitor and run the most complex, hyper-scale multi-cloud ecosystems. Purpose built for today’s enterprises, Dynatrace is the only AI-powered, full stack and completely automated monitoring solution that provides deep insight (answers, not data) into every user, every transaction, across every application. That’s why the world’s leading brands, including 79 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
Dynatrace is leading the way in the APM space, has innovative and exciting solutions to combat the performance challenges of today and are looking for innovative people to join our team.
Whats the role?
Reporting to the EMEA Payroll Manager, the EMEA Payroll Administrator will support the team by providing efficient, accurate and timely administrative support. You will also be responsible for processing payroll across the EMEA region.
- Assist the EMEA payroll manager in timely and accurate payment of salaries via local payroll bureau's.
- Assist with Payroll Reconciliations where required by the Finance Team
- Assist with expenses processing, enforcing the policy and helping with queries.
- Ensure Payroll data is transferred, stored and retained in line with GDPR requirements
- Carry out ad hoc tasks as requested to support the Shared Services Centre team.
What we’re looking for:
- A payroll professional with experience of processing payroll across multiple countries in Europe
- Ability to receive and translate information from a variety of sources both inside and outside of the department
- Experience of payroll in the public sector would be an advantage but not essential
- A proven, customer driven attitude towards employees of all levels
- A non-English language to business level will be an advantage
- Deadline driven with excellent attention to detail and a self-starter
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.