Insights support consultant
Services / London, United Kingdom
Come work with Dynatrace as we make the Internet better for all of us and improve website and mobile performance for our customers.
Dynatrace (www.dynatrace.com) is a leader in application performance management and this is your opportunity to get into a technology role with plenty of room for growth. Dynatrace is a great place to work, but don’t take our word for it (USA Today named Dynatrace in the top 20 places to work!).
We are looking for motivated individuals from engineering related degrees, who enjoy working with customers, think the idea of data analysis is fun and want to grow in their understanding of web and mobile performance. This is not just a job, it is a starting point for a career at Dynatrace.
You will work within our Insights Services team (70 strong and growing), supporting eight to ten named customers. You won’t be alone but paired with a more senior team member (we call them Analysts), working together to provide outstanding customer service. And of course, we will train you before we throw you in the deep end.
Each day you make sure our products are working for our customers, helping them understand the performance data we collect about their sites and being the go-to person for training and configuration. Most of this customer interaction happens over VoIP, Email or Slack.
We get it if this doesn’t all make complete sense yet but if you have always wanted to work in technology, Dynatrace could be the right company for you.
- Help manage our clients Dynatrace environment.
- Create and manage web and mobile measurements scripts.
- Analyze performance and availability data (both synthetic and real-user); providing clear, in-depth, and concise analysis for both customers and internal Analysts
- Provide Dynatrace support and training to our end customers.
- Have an Associates or Bachelors degree , ideally in a technology related field.
- Excellent English skills; fluency in French or German is highly valuable
- Customers love you and you love customers!
- You love data and finding patterns in data
- You are a great communicator (both verbal and even more so written).
- You can juggle many priorities (managing eight to ten different customers at a time).
- You know how the Internet works (or at least really want to understand it).
- Technology is a big part of your business and personal life.
- Can be trusted to work from home (we need you dedicated to us!).
- Be nice, awesome and quirky! :)
Remote option available
For more information on what it is like to work on our team (and our awesome team members!) checkout this short video - https://youtu.be/u-h1iDS-zoI