Business Operations Analyst (Virtual Learning)
Administration / Detroit, Michigan
Dynatrace University is seeking a Business Operations Analyst to focus on remote customer interaction around registration, payment, pre-class preparation and post class follow-up for Virtual Instructor Led Training, on-site Autonomous Cloud Labs as well as Hands-On Training and Certification. This role is responsible for the global coordination and tracking of virtual and on-site high-quality classroom learning experiences for both Dynatrace product and Dynatrace advanced topic and concept training. Additionally, this role focuses on the registration, payment and overall experience for Dynatrace proctored certifications globally.
What you will be doing in this role
- Communication with customers around their pre-training virtual and classroom readiness
- Follow-up with customers after their virtual or on-site classroom experience
- Efficiently answer customer questions around classroom education and certification
- Schedule and prepare with Product SMEs for a supreme classroom experience
- Track and update student learning and certification records
- Weekly and monthly student learning and certification reporting
- Monthly and quarterly revenue reporting and recognition activities with Finance and Accounting
Required Education and Experience
- 4 Year Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with a tech organization
- Experience communicating with clients and team members with many different tools and methods
- Ability to work independently while remaining an efficient member of a cross-functional team
- Highly organized and motivated with excellent follow-through, multi-tasking, and problem-solving skills
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, SharePoint, and PowerPoint around communication, tracking and reporting
- Ability to quickly provide analytical views of data for business reporting and decision making
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong customer service orientation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to be flexible, foster teamwork, and adapt to changing environments
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.