Product Specialist: Young Talents for Development Program in the USA
Services / Barcelona, Spain
You are a highly motivated and energetic final year student or recent graduate in the Computer Science or Information Systems fields? You have a strong passion in IT and the desire to learn new technologies?
If so, our Dynatrace's Professional Development Program (PDP) will turn you into a highly-skilled, precision-trained professional on the fast track to success.
Dynatrace is the global leader in Software Intelligence.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
Our mission: Help you deliver perfect software.
What we do: Software Intelligence for the enterprise cloud.
How we do it: Dynatrace provides software intelligence to help you release better software faster, automate your cloud operations and deliver unrivalled digital experience.
Your future role in the team
- Being a personal superhero to our customers and help them to integrate the leading Dynatrace solution into their IT ecosystem
- Identify problems, respond to product inquiries and communicate with customers on very technical levelvia chat (primary), email, web conference, and phone
- Assist customers with their deployment, configuration, problem triage, and troubleshooting of Dynatrace’s software intelligence platform
- Provide customized recommendations and best practices to customers on how to use Dynatrace
- Deliver live demos of our all-in-one monitoring solution for a wide range of users (technical and non-technical)
- Cooperate with our international Sales, Technical Product Management and Development Teams
- Recent graduate of University/FH/HTL in Computer Science or (Business-) Informatics
- Ideally first work experience in internships or IT projects during your education
- Knowledge in key technologies e.g. Java, .NET, Web development
- Open-minded person with strong communication skills
- Hands-on Teamplayer and proactive (wo)man of action
What you can expect from PDP
- 10-week training program at our office in Detroit, USA to become a specialist of the Dynatrace product
- Mix of technical and business instructions taught by our very own, industry leading Dynatrace experts
- A perfect basis for starting your Dynatrace career at our office in Linz, Austria
- Possibility to grow gradually into your future role as Product Specialist or Technical Support Engineer
- Gaining experience in an international company
After your training in the US, you will take over the role as Product Specialist at our office in Barcelona.
Have we made you curious about starting your career at a global leader, with flat hierarchy and open-door policy? Then join us and be part of a brand-new, SaaS-driven, agile customer experience organization!
We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.