Senior Automation Engineer
Development / Barcelona, Spain
Are you interested in automating recurring test scenarios?
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence: we help our customers to make their software work perfectly.
With high quality and state-of-the-art technologies, we delight customers such as Apple, Google, Netflix, BMW or SAP. Our world-leading performance management system has revolutionized monitoring: AI-powered. Full stack. Automated. We support companies in the digital transformation and enable self-driving IT through cloud monitoring based on artificial intelligence.
Your role in the team
- Development of nontrivial test scenarios and UI test execution and automation with the objective of reducing manual software testing
- Explorative and experience-based application of our web-based product Dynatrace
- Extension of our test framework based on Selenium WebDriver
- Feedback on development and product management for future product development and enhancements
- Close cooperation with the development teams concerning testing and test automation
- Completed Software Engineering Education
- Experienced in development and / or software testing
- Deep Java knowledge required
- Enjoy the design and implementation of test scenarios
- Proactive team player with high quality awareness
You will love working with us if
- you are looking for challenging tasks with the latest technologies.
- you are attracted by an international environment.
- agile development methods (Scrum) are a matter of course for you.
- you like to work in a team and appreciate an open exchange.
- you like to introduce new product ideas and proactively implement them.
We offer competitive salaries depending on your experience, health insurance, merit based salary increase and more.
Do you want to level up? Join us and be part of a brand-new, SaaS-driven, agile customer experience organization!