Product Specialist (m/f): Technical Consulting for #1 Software Intelligence Solution
Services / Barcelona, Spain
Interested in helping customers to integrate the leading Dynatrace solution into their IT ecosystem? Excited about delivering an extraordinary customer experience? After a great onboarding process, you will act as our “named” technical expert for a certain set of customers.
Dynatrace is the global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our unique SaaS approach allows us to own the Enterprise Cloud Market and provide an outstanding customer experience.
Your role in the team
- Enable and support customers in learning, adopting and mastering the Dynatrace solution
- Perform remote enablement and coaching sessions
- Explain new released product capabilities and convey value to customers
- Cooperate with our international Sales team, Technical Product Management and Technical Support
- Graduated in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- More than one year of related professional work experience
- Few years of experience as Technical Consultant for a software product (ideally B2B)
- Some Development Experience is a plus
- Hands-on Teamplayer and proactive (wo)man of action
You will love this job if
- Hands-on and customer-facing remote service delivery is what you are looking for.
- You are fascinated by modern, state-of-the art technologies.
- Continuous learning and product enablement is not scaring you.
- You appreciate team spirit and enjoy an international environment.
- You want to be part of a brand-new, SaaS-driven, agile customer experience organization.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 39,200 gross per year (based on full-time). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Join us and be part of a brand-new, SaaS-driven, agile customer experience organization!